Faced with modern automation enterprises, especially in the fields of digital technology, food packaging, mechanical processing, etc., the use of automatic dispensers is becoming more and more popular, but there are still some small and medium-sized enterprises still in the wait and see. The dispenser is interested in purchasing dispenser users and has proposed several common problems and solutions for buying dispensers between industries.
First, before buying a dispenser, you first need to figure out two things:
1. Basic characteristics of the glue used:
1) What glue is it? One-component or two-component (AB glue)?
Glue is a substance that can bond two objects. Glue does not exist independently, it must be applied between two objects to achieve bonding.
AB glue is another name for two-liquid mixed hardening glue. One liquid is the rubber, one liquid is hardening agent, and the two liquid phases are mixed to harden. It is not required to be hardened by temperature, so it is a kind of room temperature hardening glue. , the model will sometimes be used!
2) If it is a two-component, what is the volume ratio of AB glue?
The so-called two-component AB room temperature curing, component A (also known as component A), mostly E-44 epoxy resin, because E-44 epoxy
3) What is the viscosity and density of the glue?
The viscosity of the glue was measured using a Brookfield viscometer in "cps centipoise". The viscosity of the glue is typically between 300 and 30,000 cps. In water-soluble binders, the solids content does not determine the viscosity of the gum, but rather the plasticizer, tackifier, etc. within the formulation of the glue, affecting the viscosity of the glue. Under normal circumstances, the ambient temperature is higher, "viscosity ↓", "temperature ↓ viscosity ↑". The viscosity of water at 27 ° C is "1".
4) How long does the glue start to cure? Is the cure time fully?
In the use of conditional glue and sealing glue to be used in a certain environment, working conditions have an important impact on the bonding performance. In the conditions of use, there are stress conditions, ambient temperature and humidity, chemical media conditions, outdoor conditions and so on.
(1), the situation of stress. When the adherend is subjected to peeling force and uneven pulling force, it is optional to use good toughness rubber, such as rubber glue, polyurethane glue, etc.; when subjected to uniform pulling force and shearing force, the hardness and strength can be selected. High glue, such as epoxy glue, acrylate glue.
(2), temperature conditions. Different glues have different heat resistance. Different glues are used depending on the temperature.
(3), humidity. Moisture and moisture are detrimental to the stability of the bonded interface and can be said to be harmful and unhelpful. Because the water molecule is small in volume and large in polarity, it penetrates and diffuses to play a hydrolysis role, which causes the bonding surface to be broken or self-disengaged, resulting in a decrease in bonding strength and durability. Adhesive parts require good water resistance, epoxy glue, polyurethane glue, etc.
(4) Chemical media. Chemical media mainly refers to acids, alkalis, salts, solvents, etc., different types of glue, different curing conditions, and have different resistance to media. Therefore, glue and sealant should be selected according to the medium in contact with the adherend.
(5), outdoor conditions. The conditions for the outdoor use of the glue joints are more complicated, and the temperature changes, wind and rain, sun and ice, etc., will accelerate the aging of the rubber layer and shorten the service life. Therefore, under outdoor conditions, glues with high temperature curing and weathering resistance should be used for bonding, such as phenolic acetal rubber, epoxy-butadiene rubber; and silicone sealant for sealing.
2, the requirements of the dispensing process need to be met:
1) What is the accuracy of dispensing? How much is the amount of glue used in each product?
2) Is the glue used for potting? Adhesive? Insulation? Moisture-proof?
3) How do you require dispensing?
Second, the dispensing technology of the dispenser:
1. Glue: Single-component dispenser for ordinary glue, double-liquid dispenser for AB glue, PU glue dispenser for PU glue, and special syringe for UV glue.
2, dispensing process: ordinary dispensing using semi-automatic dispensing machine (such as foot control), precise positioning line is selected desktop, three-axis, drawing circle and other automated dispensing machine. The automation function of the dispenser is actually an auxiliary function, and the dispenser has more functions to control the glue. Other functions can be realized by means of an automated robot.
3, work efficiency and environment: less products, do not pursue efficiency, the use of manual glue gun; outdoor work, the use of glue guns. It is required to accurately control the contest and use the machine. For automated dispensing, use a machine with automation.
4. Cost: There are many different dispensing solutions. Not all dispensing machines need to use machines, and not all automated dispensing must be attached to the dispensing machine. In terms of cost, if a glue needs to use a machine that is too expensive, consider replacing the glue. If the price of the dispenser with the automation is too high, consider moving the product instead of the dispensing head.
Maintenance knowledge of the three-point glue machine:
The daily maintenance of the dispenser directly affects the life of the dispenser.
The daily maintenance of the dispenser has a great influence on the service life of the dispenser, including the smoothness of the normal use, so let us know how to maintain the dispenser in daily use.
Tools/Materials Alcohol Rubbing Alcohol Lubricating Fluid
Method / step
1. Replace the glue and clean the pipeline. At this point, first close the feed valve, open the discharge valve, and discharge the remaining rubber from the rubber drum, close the discharge valve, open the feed valve, pour the cleaning solvent into the storage tank, activate the body, and press the solvent according to the normal operation mode. Rinse out.
2. If the air pressure is not normal and the water is found, please check the water in the pressure regulating filter or check if the air pressure source is different. Before using the glue in a large amount, please use a small amount of trials to master the use of the product to avoid mistakes. When the test is no problem, use a double-drop glue machine or a two-liquid glue machine for mass production; The vacuum system vacuums and defoams the glue to eliminate air bubbles generated during the stirring process, or is allowed to stand for 10-20 minutes before use, so that the bubbles generated during mixing are eliminated in time; the amount of glue mixed together is more.
3. Clean the machine section regularly to increase the service life. The more the amount of glue mixed together, the faster the reaction will be, and the faster the curing speed will be. Therefore, it is necessary to properly mix the glue according to the actual production situation, otherwise the glue will be wasted. Eliminating accidents and improving production efficiency, the liquid control technology and dispensing equipment of Dongguan Yida Dispenser Factory are widely used in various production fields in modern industry.
4. When the machine is deactivated for a long time, the power should be unplugged, which will not only extend the life of the machine but also save a lot of electricity. With the ever-changing industrial development needs, liquid control technology and dispensing equipment are also constantly evolving to ultra-high precision control and diversification and specialization.