Jiangsu Xunhai Automation Technology Co, Ltd is a high and new technology enterprise which combined research,development,production and sale of RO membrane elements making production line. it is located in fast developing Yangtze River Delta economic circle( Changzhou city). To promote the national industrial upgrading program, our company is focusing on improving the level of production intelligence in the field of water treatment, to realize the production intelligent factory and created our own independent brand on RO membrane elements making production line.
1) The internal heat dissipation system of the machine is not very good. At present, there are already good dispensing systems for the heat dissipation system on the market; 2) the crash phenomenon often occurs;
3) LCD anti-black, there will be garbled;
4) The position deviation of the machine (this condition will occur after running for a period of time) and the actual workpiece;
5) Electrostatic treatment is not ideal (a large amount of static electricity is generated);
6) The three-axis running speed is relatively slow, which is inferior to the speed actually required by the manufacturer;
7) The machine will run around in the normal operation (so it is dangerous to work);
8) Whether the dispenser system is independently developed by the manufacturer, and whether the debugging is convenient.
First, before buying a dispenser, you first need to figure out two things:
1. Basic characteristics of the glue used:
1) What glue is it? One-component or two-component (AB glue)?
Glue is a substance that can bond two objects. Glue does not exist independently, it must be applied between two objects to achieve bonding.
AB glue is another name for two-liquid mixed hardening glue. One liquid is the rubber, one liquid is hardening agent, and the two liquid phases are mixed to harden. It is not required to be hardened by temperature, so it is a kind of room temperature hardening glue. , the model will sometimes be used!
2) If it is a two-component, what is the volume ratio of AB glue?
The so-called two-component AB room temperature curing, component A (also known as component A), mostly E-44 epoxy resin, because E-44 epoxy
3) What is the viscosity and density of the glue?
The viscosity of the glue was measured using a Brookfield viscometer in "cps centipoise". The viscosity of the glue is typically between 300 and 30,000 cps. In water-soluble binders, the solids content does not determine the viscosity of the gum, but rather the plasticizer, tackifier, etc. within the formulation of the glue, affecting the viscosity of the glue. Under normal circumstances, the ambient temperature is higher, "viscosity ↓", "temperature ↓ viscosity ↑". The viscosity of water at 27 ° C is "1".
4) How long does the glue start to cure? Is the cure time fully?
In the use of conditional glue and sealing glue to be used in a certain environment, working conditions have an important impact on the bonding performance. In the conditions of use, there are stress conditions, ambient temperature and humidity, chemical media conditions, outdoor conditions and so on.
(1), the situation of stress. When the adherend is subjected to peeling force and uneven pulling force, it is optional to use good toughness rubber, such as rubber glue, polyurethane glue, etc.; when subjected to uniform pulling force and shearing force, the hardness and strength can be selected. High glue, such as epoxy glue, acrylate glue.
(2), temperature conditions. Different glues have different heat resistance. Different glues are used depending on the temperature.
(3), humidity. Moisture and moisture are detrimental to the stability of the bonded interface and can be said to be harmful and unhelpful. Because the water molecule is small in volume and large in polarity, it penetrates and diffuses to play a hydrolysis role, which causes the bonding surface to be broken or self-disengaged, resulting in a decrease in bonding strength and durability. Adhesive parts require good water resistance, epoxy glue, polyurethane glue, etc.
(4) Chemical media. Chemical media mainly refers to acids, alkalis, salts, solvents, etc., different types of glue, different curing conditions, and have different resistance to media. Therefore, glue and sealant should be selected according to the medium in contact with the adherend.
(5), outdoor conditions. The conditions for the outdoor use of the glue joints are more complicated, and the temperature changes, wind and rain, sun and ice, etc., will accelerate the aging of the rubber layer and shorten the service life. Therefore, under outdoor conditions, glues with high temperature curing and weathering resistance should be used for bonding, such as phenolic acetal rubber, epoxy-butadiene rubber; and silicone sealant for sealing.
2, the requirements of the dispensing process need to be met:
1) What is the accuracy of dispensing? How much is the amount of glue used in each product?
2) Is the glue used for potting? Adhesive? Insulation? Moisture-proof?
3) How do you require dispensing?
Second, the dispensing technology of the dispenser:
1. Glue: Single-component dispenser for ordinary glue, double-liquid dispenser for AB glue, PU glue dispenser for PU glue, and special syringe for UV glue.
2, dispensing process: ordinary dispensing using semi-automatic dispensing machine (such as foot control), precise positioning line is selected desktop, three-axis, drawing circle and other automated dispensing machine. The automation function of the dispenser is actually an auxiliary function, and the dispenser has more functions to control the glue. Other functions can be realized by means of an automated robot.
3, work efficiency and environment: less products, do not pursue efficiency, the use of manual glue gun; outdoor work, the use of glue guns. It is required to accurately control the contest and use the machine. For automated dispensing, use a machine with automation.
4. Cost: There are many different dispensing solutions. Not all dispensing machines need to use machines, and not all automated dispensing must be attached to the dispensing machine. In terms of cost, if a glue needs to use a machine that is too expensive, consider replacing the glue. If the price of the dispenser with the automation is too high, consider moving the product instead of the dispensing head.
Maintenance knowledge of the three-point glue machine:
The daily maintenance of the dispenser directly affects the life of the dispenser.
The daily maintenance of the dispenser has a great influence on the service life of the dispenser, including the smoothness of the normal use, so let us know how to maintain the dispenser in daily use.
Tools/Materials Alcohol Rubbing Alcohol Lubricating Fluid
Method / step
1. Replace the glue and clean the pipeline. At this point, first close the feed valve, open the discharge valve, and discharge the remaining rubber from the rubber drum, close the discharge valve, open the feed valve, pour the cleaning solvent into the storage tank, activate the body, and press the solvent according to the normal operation mode. Rinse out.
2. If the air pressure is not normal and the water is found, please check the water in the pressure regulating filter or check if the air pressure source is different. Before using the glue in a large amount, please use a small amount of trials to master the use of the product to avoid mistakes. When the test is no problem, use a double-drop glue machine or a two-liquid glue machine for mass production; The vacuum system vacuums and defoams the glue to eliminate air bubbles generated during the stirring process, or is allowed to stand for 10-20 minutes before use, so that the bubbles generated during mixing are eliminated in time; the amount of glue mixed together is more.
3. Clean the machine section regularly to increase the service life. The more the amount of glue mixed together, the faster the reaction will be, and the faster the curing speed will be. Therefore, it is necessary to properly mix the glue according to the actual production situation, otherwise the glue will be wasted. Eliminating accidents and improving production efficiency, the liquid control technology and dispensing equipment of Dongguan Yida Dispenser Factory are widely used in various production fields in modern industry.
4. When the machine is deactivated for a long time, the power should be unplugged, which will not only extend the life of the machine but also save a lot of electricity. With the ever-changing industrial development needs, liquid control technology and dispensing equipment are also constantly evolving to ultra-high precision control and diversification and specialization.
(1) Method of applying patch adhesive
The usual methods of applying the patch glue to the circuit board are a little drop method, an injection method, and a screen printing method.
· Drip method. This method is simple. Use a needle to draw a drop of the patch glue from the container and apply it to the pad of the circuit board or the soldered end of the component. The drip method can only be operated by hand, the efficiency is very low, and the operator is very careful, because the amount of the patch glue is not easy to grasp, and special care must be taken to avoid the soldering on the pads of the components.
· Injection method. This method can be done manually or automatically using the device. Manually injecting the patch glue, the patch glue is loaded into the syringe, and a certain amount of the patch glue is extruded from the needle tube by the thrust of the hand. An experienced operator can accurately grasp the amount of glue injected onto the board and achieve good results.
A computer controlled dispenser used in mass production. According to the position of the components on the circuit board, the syringe array consisting of needle tubes is used to squeeze the patch glue out of the container by compressed air. The amount of glue is determined by the size of the needle tube, the time and pressure of the pressure.
The function of the dispenser can be realized by the SMT automatic placement machine: the placement head of the placement machine is replaced by the dispensing needle of the internal placement glue, and under the control of the computer program, the patch glue is applied to the high speed one by one. On the pad of the printed board.
· SMD adhesive screen printing method. Printed on the circuit board by screen printing, which is a low cost and high efficiency method, especially suitable for the case where the density of the components is not too high and the production batch is relatively large. The key to note is that the circuit substrate must be accurately positioned on the screen printer to ensure that the patch adhesive is applied to the specified location to avoid contamination of the soldered surface.
(2) curing of the patch adhesive
After applying the patch adhesive, the components are mounted. At this time, the patch adhesive needs to be cured to fix the components on the circuit board. There are many ways to cure the patch adhesive. There are three typical methods:
· Use an electric oven or infrared radiation to heat the board on which the components are mounted for a certain period of time;
· Adding a hardener to the adhesive to cure the adhesive attached to the component at room temperature, or accelerate the curing by increasing the ambient temperature;
· Use UV radiation to cure the patch adhesive.
(3) SMT adhesive coating process in the assembly process
In the production process of the circuit board assembly of the component assembly, the application of the patch glue is one of the important processes, and its relationship with the front and rear processes (a) is the solution of inserting the lead components first and then mounting the SMT components. (b) is a solution for first mounting SMT components and then inserting lead components. Comparing these two options, the latter is more suitable for mass production using automated production lines.
(4) Technical requirements for applying patch adhesive
There are two types of patch adhesives that are cured by light or heat. The technical requirements for coating light-curing and thermosetting patch adhesives are also different. (a) The position of the photo-setting patch adhesive, because the patch adhesive should be exposed at least half of the underside of the component to be cured by light; (b) is the position of the thermosetting patch adhesive because of heating The method of curing, so the patch adhesive can be completely covered by the component.
The size and amount of patch glue should be determined according to the size and weight of the components to ensure sufficient bond strength: only a small amount of patch glue is applied under the small components, and the bulky components can be underneath. Apply multiple drops of glue or apply a larger amount of glue drops; the height of the glue drops should ensure that the components can be touched to the bottom of the components after installation; the glue drops should not be too large, so pay special attention to the placement of components. Squeeze the glue onto the soldered end of the component and the pad of the printed board, causing contamination that hinders soldering
Copyright © 2019 Jiangsu Xunhai Automation Technology Co., Ltd. All Right Reserved 苏ICP备19016046号-1 Powered by www.300.cn Changzhou
Sweep and follow us
Add：No. 2, Jianye Road, Xinbei District, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China